Stephanie and Steve... and their little announcement

So Stephanie and Steve decided to get super creative when announcing their little bebe on the way. They approached me to do this "super-secret" photo shoot so they could send out a photo with their Christmas card to family and friends—from Steve and Steph and the little dude/lady on the way. How could I pass that up? Number one, they just shared their deep, dark secret with little ol me (such a sucker for secrets)! Number two, we're pals and I really like them. Number three, couples are my absolute fave to shoot.

And this session has a little bit of magic if I do say so myself. Wouldn't you say so?

I think it's the fact that they are giddy with excitement about their little surprise and you can see it in their faces. Yeah. That's probably it.

_MG_9215*950

_MG_9418*950

_MG_9246*950

_MG_9249*950

set1

set4

_MG_9332bw*950

_MG_9353*950

set3

set2

_MG_9295*950

_MG_9266*950

4 comments:

Marissa said...

♥ your photos, you're right about the magic, their smiles are infectious, i couldn't stop smiling while looking at these (which is weird b/c i am sitting at my office desk alone). ♥ your work.

Girl Meets Handbag

Unknown said...

Lovely shots. We had a shoot when our daughter was 5 weeks old. I was so tired, but so glad I did it because the photos are priceless!

modamama.blogspot.com

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Beautiful images girl! ;)Cheers from a fellow photographer (wannabe :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

I admire these photo's so much!
Especially the beach background and all the colors. :]